Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over How to enable Always On Display in Samsung One UI/Android Pie.
Don’t you wish you could look at your phone and see the time without pressing any buttons? With Always On Display, you can do just that. The AOD feature on your phone lets you view the time, date, notifications, missed calls, and more when the screen is turned off. And with the One UI interface, you can do even more with AOD. Keep reading to learn more about Always On Display on Pie, and how to customize it or turn it on or off.
How to enable Always On Display in Samsung One UI
As you probably already know, Always On Display shows important information on your phone’s screen when it’s turned off. However, there are a
- Go to Settings
- Then go to Lock Screen
- You will see Always on display
- Tap to turn on
You can also easily find Always On Display with method below:
From Settings, search for and select Always On Display, and then touch Always On Display. From this screen, you can adjust AOD’s new features.
Display Mode: Use this setting to customize when Always On Display will appear on your phone. View more options below:
- Tap to Show: This is the default setting. When it’s activated, you must touch the screen to make your AOD appear for 30 seconds.
- Show Always: This setting will display AOD continuously whenever your phone screen is off. Use this setting if you don’t want to touch anything to see your AOD.
- Show as scheduled: This setting shows your AOD based on a set schedule. Use this setting if you want AOD to display at certain times. For example, you can set your AOD to only display during your work day and turn off while you’re asleep.
Screen Orientation:Use this setting to make your AOD display either vertically or horizontally on your screen.
Show Music information: Use this setting to show music information on your screen when it’s off. This is useful because you’ll see the artist and track information of a song without having to unlock your phone.
Auto brightness: This setting is on by default and automatically adjusts the brightness level of your AOD. To manually control the brightness level, touch the slider next to Auto Brightness. Then, use the slider bar to set your desired brightness level. Alternatively, you can double tap the clock when your AOD displays, and then adjust the brightness level there.
Note: AOD is turned on by default, but if it has been disabled, you will need to turn it on (see below) to access its settings. Also, AOD is not available when the power saving modes are turned on.
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
- Enable Lockdown mode in Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
I hope to use to understand all about How to enable Always On Display in Samsung One UI/Android Pie. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!