OnePlus introduced OxygenOS 13 Beta for OnePlus users; however, the Android 13 beta is live for some OnePlus device users, and Google has already released the stable version of Android 13 for pixels phones. And after OnePlus also released a stable version of OxygenOS 13.
The latest version of OxygenOS boasts a bevvy of improvements to gaming, connectivity, and customization, to name a few. OxygenOS 13 will launch first on the OnePlus 10 Pro, followed by the OnePlus 10T later this year,” OnePlus said in a community post.
Here, we are provide the official method of download and install OxygenOS 13 in your OnePlus 8 Pro devices.
OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 13 download gudie
- Download the official Rom
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in the root directory of your phone. Now that the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade. [Local Update APK File Here]
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 13 on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.