Oneplus has started rolling out OxygenOS 10 for Oneplus 7 and 7 Por, as this new OS is based Android 10 and brings major upgrades to UI, features, and security to the existing OxygenOS version, as well as improves system performance. If you want to download and install OxygenOS 10. Here are the instructions.
here is a way to force download the OTA, or, manually download and install the Full ROM yourself. let’s check out both the methods.
|OnePlus Device||Android 10 Full ROM Download Link|
|OnePlus 7||OxygenOS 10 Android 10 update|
|OnePlus 7 Pro||OxygenOS 10 Android 10 update — Full ROM download link: Model GM1911/GM1917 | Model GM1913|
Install manually using Settings app (easy)
- Download the OxygenOS 10 stable Android 10 update file from above for your Oneplus smartphone.
- OnePlus 7 Android 10 update filename: OnePlus7Oxygen_13.W.10_OTA_010_all_1909112326_7c69ae9789221c3.zip
- OnePlus 7 Pro Android 10 update filename: OnePlus7ProOxygen_13.W.10_OTA_010_all_1909112319_91e6f0c429e86.zip
- Transfer the Android 10 update file to your device.
- Open the Settings app on your device to easily install the OxygenOS 10 Pie update.
- Scroll down and tap System. Then tap System updates.
- Now, tap the gear icon in the top right, then tap select Local upgrade.
- Tap on the Android 10 update file you transferred above.
- Tap Install now. The Android 10 update will begin to install now. It will take some time.
- When done, tap Reboot system.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: