You will be able to Learn How To Install MIUI 10 Global Beta on All Xiaomi Devices. Today we are here with Detail guide on MIUI 10 Global Beta. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
MIUI 10 features
- Portrait mode for single cameras
- A redesigned ‘recents’ menu
- Nature-inspired notifications
- A timer for relaxing?
- Redesigned volume/brightness sliders
- Increased responsiveness
- India-specific additions
- Virtual Assistant
- Artificial Intelligence
- Task Manager Improvement
- Change Volume Slider
BACKUP YOUR XIAOMI Phone TO PC BEFORE Install MIUI 10 Global Beta
- Connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP XIAOMI SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE Install MIUI 10 Global Beta USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced.
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Alpha ROM Manually
Step 1: Download MIUI 10 Global Alpha 8.6.21 ROM zip file for Xiaomi Smartphone from here.
Step 2: Save the Downloaded ROM zip file on your device internal storage.
Step 3: Download TWRP for your device from here
Step 4: Save the recovery image file where ADB is installed on your computer.
Step 5: Turn off the phone, then press Power + Volume Down buttons to boot into Bootloader mode and then connect it to your computer.
Step 6: Go to where ADB is installed, open a command window and type the below command and hit Enter key:
fastboot boot /path/to/twrp.img
(Replace /path/to/twrp.img with the actual filename)
Step 7: The above command will boot your Xiaomi Smartphone into TWRP. In TWRP, select Wipe and then Factory Reset.
Step 8: Now, tap on “Install”, navigate to RO|M zip file and swipe to flash it.
Step 9: Now, tap on Reboot and then system.
After rebooting your device into MIUI 10, set up and explore the new features.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Download and Install MIUI 10 Global Beta on All Xiaomi Devices Xiaomi Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!