Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you’re wondering how to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus Today in this article, we will show you How to turn off Suggested Apps on Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus in One UI/Android 9 Pie.
How to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus
Suggested Apps has been recently added to Samsung Galaxies running on Android 9.0 and One UI. It is perfect for opening up 4 of your most recently opened apps on the
- Tap on the Recent Button to view your Recent Screen
- Tap the 3 dots at the top right
- Select Settings
- Turn Toggle Suggested Apps Off.
- View Recent Screen without Suggested Apps
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand all about How to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!