If you use the Google App on Huawei smartphones, you may soon notice a stream of news stories underneath the search bar on swipe to the right to the Home screen. If you’re wondering how to disable Google Feed on Huawei Nova 4? Today we are here with detail guide on disabling Google Feed on Huawei devices.
Disable Google Feed on Huawei Nova 4
If you want to disable Google feed please follow these steps below:
- On Home screen pinch the Home screen via two fingers
- Now you will see the options( Wallpaper, Widgets, Transitions and Home screen settings)
- Go to Home Screen Settings
- Then you will see Google Feed option
- Disable the option and the blue icon will be changed to white.
- Now you will no longer to see Google Feed on your home screen layout.
I hope to use to understand all about How to disable Google Feed on Huawei Nova 4? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!