Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over delete cache Settings. If you’re wondering How to delete cache on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Open ‘Settings’ menu.
- Now, scroll Down and tap on Apps-> Apps list.
- Under the list of apps, tap on the App, to clear its cache.
- Then, tap on Storage.
- Now, tap on CLEAR CACHE.
The above steps are required to delete the app cache on Android smartphones. Many times it happens that certain apps behave abnormally and cause different problems. So, instead of performing this action site-wide, we can clear the cache of that particular app or apps.
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about How to Fix Network Settings on Galaxy S10 & Galaxy S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!