Samsung first introduces live message features with its GalaxyNote 8 flagship phones. One of the cool new features on Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 is Live Messages, a fun new addition that lets you draw animated messages to send to your friends. You will be able to Learn How to create
How to create live message on Galaxy Note 9
Please follow the steps listed below :
- Pop up the S Pen to activate Air Command and tap Live Message to begin drawing.
- Just tap on the Live Message icon.
- You can doodle over your AR Emoji or over your own photo from Gallery as well.
- Select photo and tap Three-dot on the top right corner.
- Select Share by
Livemessage and tap Done
- And there have 3 new brushes to the palette like that Snowflake effect.
- Once you Done tap share to send it to a friend.
I hope you understand all the article on How to create live message on Galaxy Note 9? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.