Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Change Icon Size in Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this but when you open your Galaxy S10 for the first time or the S10 Plus you see these really big icons that are taking up a lot of space on your phone come on guys you’ve got this large screen you want to be able to do more with it right to follow the steps below:
How to Change Icon Size in Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- Long press on the Home Screen
- Then Go into Home Screen Settings
- Tap on Home Screen Grid
- Now you will see four options at the bottom of your screen (4X5) (4X6) (5X5) (5X6)
- Choose as you want the icon size.
Now the grid size becomes much bigger and I can become smaller now you could just bring out more apps and icons on the Home Screen and you get much more access readily accessible apps on your home screen real quick.
And also while you are edit go into your display settings> Font style and size and you know keep it on the lower size and do the same thing for screen zoom keep into the lower side.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus