You will be able to know How to add iPhone XS or XS Max gestures to your Android phone. Today we are here with Detail guide on iPhone XS or XS Max gestures.
Apple iPhone XS Max is one of the most expensive smartphones from the company. The best feature of Apple’s iPhone XS Max is a gesture-based navigation system that replaces the old home button. it’s the extremely fun, easy-to-use, and efficient.
Apple’s use of gestures in the iPhone XS Max has spurred a renaissance in gesture UIs, and many companies are now developing their own takes on them. OnePlus has added a gesture-based control option. Motorola, Xioami, and Huawei have also developed systems. But iPhone gesture-based navigation system is unique and easy to use.
How to add iPhone XS or XS Max gestures to your Android phone
- you have to download an app called Navigation Gesture.
- This app comes with a lot of configuration options, and it can work either like OnePlus or like iPhone X or like iPhone XS and much more gesture system. We will more focus on the iPhone.
- Now you have to enable a special permission that can only be done with a command line on your PC.
- For this, you will be needing Android’s developer tool on your computer.
- Now, you have to turn on ADB Debugging on your phone, for this.
- you have to go to your Setting app and About phone section.
- Tap the Build Number six times to enable the Developer Options menu, this will show you the System options.
- In Developer Options, you have to toggle on USB Debugging, and plug your phone into your computer and accept the prompt on your phone to allow your computer to talk to it.
- Now you have to open a Command Prompt or terminal window, paste the following command, and press enter:
adb shell pm grant com.xda.nobar
- It’s worth noticing that this command will not root your phone. It will only allow the app to hide your phone’s original navigation bar.
- You have to disconnect your phone from your PC and go into the configurations for the Navigation Gestures app.
- Now you have to go to Toggle the Enable Gesture Pill and Hide Navigation Bar options and enable the gestures. You can customize the gesture to mimic like iPhone XS Or iPhone XS Max.
I hope to use to understand all the article on iPhone XS or XS Max gestures to your Android phone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!