If you are wondering How to Enable App Drawer on Huawei P30 & P30 Pro. Today we will show how to activate App Drawer in Huawei P30 Series.
If you’re content with your app icons being present across your homepages, the default Standard layout will suit you fine. If you prefer an App Drawer – where all apps are contained to tidy up the home screen, as per some other stock Android phones by default – this can be activated too
How to Activate/Enable App Drawer on Huawei P30 & P30 Pro
- Open Settings
- Then tap on Home screen & wallpaper
- Then go to Home Screen Style
- And Choose as you please. Toggling between these saves the previous layout, thankfully.
Customize App Size
How many apps do you want to show on each screen – 4×6, 5×5, 5×6, 3×3 or 3×4? To select: Open Settings > Home screen & wallpaper > Home screen settings > Home layout > then choose.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Enable Always-On Display on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Enable/Use Digital Balance On Huawei P30 & P30 Pro
- How to use the Split screen on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Use Gestures on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- How to Hide Notch on Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro
- How To Register Fingerprint Scanner on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
I hope you understand all about How to Activate/Enable App Drawer on Huawei P30 & P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!