OnePlus has launched its first ultra-premium smartphone, and despite having a market leading display, versatile triple camera system, and high-end design, the OnePlus 7 Pro is still cheaper than its big-name rivals. It also has highly customizable software. If you’re wondering How to change the Home Screen Layout in OnePlus 7 Pro. Today we are here with Detail guide on customizing the home screen layout.
How to change/customize the Home Screen Layout in OnePlus 7 Pro
#1. Change the number of app columns:
- Tap and hold on the home screen wallpaper
- And hit “Home settings”
- Then “Home screen layout”.
- Now you can choose whether you want three, four or five columns of apps on the home screen.
#2. Change app icon size:
In the same home screen layout menu, you can choose between three different app icons sizes.
#3. Change app icon shape:
- Press and hold the home screen wallpaper
- And tap “Home settings”
- Then “Icon Pack”
- This lets you choose between three default options: OnePlus, Round and Square. You can also download custom app icon packs from the Play Store by tapping the “More” option.
I hope to use to understand all about How to change and customize the Home Screen Layout. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.