Samsung Galaxy M20 One UI 2.0 Update
- Galaxy M20:
If you are still waiting, you can download the newest update build by going into Settings > Software updates and tapping on “Download updates manually”.
– Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
– Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
– Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
– Clearer app icons and system colors.
– Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
– Added new navigation gestures.
– Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
– The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
– Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
– Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
– Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
– Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: