Huawei has launched the Nova 4, its First hole punch display smartphone, in China with Kirin 970, IMX586, 48MP super wide-angle camera. Huawei detailed the handset on its China web portal earlier today, and it’s coming with some impressive screen and camera tech.
- Nova 4 specs include a 6.4-inch 2310 x 1080 display,
- 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage,
- A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor,
- 18W fast charging over USB-C,
- 3,750mAh battery.
- The Nova 4 will cost 3,399 yuan ($492), it will sport a solid 48MP+16MP+2MP triple rear camera.
- Apparently, another lower-priced variant of the Nova 4 will cost you $3,099-yuan ($450), with a 20MP+16MP+2MP rear camera.
- The front camera on both variants will be 25MP.
Huawei Nova 4 is the industry first Sony IMX586 processor with sensor 1/2 inch, unit pixel 0.8μm. The IMX586 pixel uses the Quad Bayer array to achieve four-pixel sensitization (equivalent to 12 megapixels) in low-light environments, boosting brightness and reducing noise.
The phone will likely make its way to India and Europe after its launch in China. The pre-sale will be opened on December 17 and will be officially opened on the 27th.