If you want to format or erase data from your Realme C21, Realme C22, and Realme C25 smartphones for any reason, then you have to Factory reset your Realme C21, Realme C22, and Realme C25 smartphones.
A factory reset is a process that erases the data on a smartphone and restores it to mostly the same condition as when it was first purchased.
BEFORE FACTORY RESET Realme C21, C22, and C25 SMARTPHONES
- Ensure your device’s battery is charged to at least 50% power –
- It is recommended to keep your device plugged in while performing the reset.
- This process removes all the personal information on your Realme C21, Realme C22, and Realme C25 smartphones; make sure you have your device backed up before beginning.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET Realme C21, C22, and C25 SMARTPHONES
- Open Settings, and select System.
- Select Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Select Reset Phone or Reset Tablet at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to confirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
- After it finishes deleting the data on the device, the operating system will restart again and will arrive at a screen similar to the one when you first unpacked it from the box.
More tips and tricks