Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Magnification mode. If you’re wondering How to enable Magnifier on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
How to enable Magnifier on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility
- Then Select Visibility Enhancements
- Scroll down, you will see the option Magnification
- Then select Triple tap to screen to magnify
- Turn on the setting.
Now if you tap three times on the screen so you can actually magnify it and still operate your screen still check out what’s going on but all obviously magnified if you then tap again three times it’ll take you out of the magnified view and this works within applications as well no matter where you are on your device if you tap three times it’ll magnify it.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand How to enable Magnifier on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!