If you are here looking for How to Enable Developer on Huawei P30 Pro then you come the right place. The Developer Options comes hidden on Android-powered smartphone.
Basically, this menu has been implanted for development purpose. It has many options and configuration setup that help developer to test and bring us new stuff. Thus, for users like us, most of the OEMs keep it hidden with the Settings menu. Just like other smartphones, the Developer Options can be easily enabled on Huawei P30 Pro.
Enable Developer on Huawei P30 Pro
- Open the Settings menu on your phone. Either you can access it through Apps or directly from the Notification area by tapping on the gear icon present at the top right of the display.
- Now, scroll down to ‘Software Information’ and tap on it.
- Under Software Information, tap on ‘About Phone’ option.
- Now, locate the ‘Build Number’ and tap 7 times on it to enable the Developer Options. That will activate the Developer Options that you can access through the Settings menu directly.
- Now, you can access this menu any time you want through Settings->Developer Options.
I hope you understand all about How to Enable Developer on Huawei P30 Pro? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!