If you are here looking for How to Enable Developer on Galaxy S10 and S10+ then you come the right place. The Developer Options comes hidden on Android-powered smartphone.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Basically, this menu has been implanted for development purpose. It has many options and configuration setup that help developer to test and bring us new stuff. Thus, for users like us, most of the OEMs keep it hidden with the Settings menu. Just like other smartphones, the Developer Options can be easily enabled on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Enable Developer on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- Open the Settings menu on your phone. Either you can access it through Apps or directly from the Notification area by tapping on the gear icon present at the top right of the display.
- Now, scroll down to ‘Software Information’ and tap on it.
- Under Software Information, tap on ‘About Phone’ option.
- Now, locate the ‘Build Number’ and tap 7 times on it to enable the Developer Options. That will activate the Developer Options that you can access through the Settings menu directly.
- Now, you can access this menu any time you want through Settings->Developer Options.
I hope you understand all about How to Enable Developer on Galaxy S10 and S10+? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!