To improve battery life on your Galaxy S10 and S10+, you can use the adaptive battery in your devices. This android Pie adaptive battery feature is helpful in limiting battery usage by apps background activity. By default enable adaptive battery in android P devices. Let see How to Enable Adaptive Battery on Galaxy S10 and S10+?
Yes, it’s disappointing that Samsung didn’t enable this feature by default on the Galaxy S10 and S10+ devices, but at least they’ve left us the option to turn it on ourselves.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
To start saving battery, head to your phone’s main settings menu and select “Device Care.” On the following screen, select the battery icon towards the lower-left corner.
Next, choose “Power Mode” on the subsequent screen, then enable the toggle next to “Adaptive Power Saving” in the following menu. As a side note, the other power saving modes are shown here work independently of Adaptive Battery, so you can combine the two to save even more battery life.
Going forward, just use your phone as you normally would and Adaptive Battery will learn your habits. As it does, your battery life will slowly start to improve — especially standby time.
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about How to Enable Adaptive Battery on Your Galaxy S10 and S10+.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!