Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over Block Accidental Touch. If you’re wondering How to Enable/Activate Pocket Mode On Galaxy S10 & S10+.
How to Enable/Activate Pocket Mode On Galaxy S10 & S10+
Do you experiences Accidental touches, while on your Pocket or under the Pillow? To avoid you can block accidental touches follow this steps:
- Just go to Settings
- Tap On Display
- Scroll down and Turn on Accidental touch protection
- Now protect your phone from Accidental touches when it’s in a dark place, such as a pocket or bag.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope to use to understand all about How to Enable/Activate Pocket Mode On Galaxy S10 & S10+? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!