Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Explore Edge Setting in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. In today’s article, I will show how to Customize edge lighting in the Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus.
The Edge Panels are perhaps one of the best features of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. All you need to do is swipe right from the edge of the screen, and the UI will present you with a bunch of screen panels. With these panels, you can quickly access your favorite apps and contacts.
But the best thing about Edge Panels is that you can customize them fully. For example, if you want the Apps panel before the People panel or want to add/remove a few panels — all that is possible. Also, you can change the edge panel access side from right to left.
Edge Setting in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings
- On Settings, tap Display
- Tap Edge screen
- Tap Edge panels
- Select the respective panels by tapping on the empty circle at the top to enable the panels.
- To change the color or the side of the handle,
- Tap on the three-dot menu and select Edge panel handle.
While you’re at it, tweak the Edge lighting as well. The Galaxy S10 Plus provides plenty of lighting effects. From multicolored effects to throbbing edges, you get a lot of options after tapping on Edge lighting style.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand all about How to Customize/Change Edge Lighting in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!