Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, I will show you How to use Dual Apps on Samsung Smartphone. Now let’s talk about Dual Messanger Feature Of Android Pie/One UI.
The Dual Messenger function will allow you to use two separate accounts for the same app. Once enabled, a second app icon will appear on your Home screen. From there you’ll be able to send and receive messages to a second account. Make sure you’re using separate credentials on the second version of the app you’re duplicating. Whether its for home or work; you can run the same app for two different accounts quickly and easily.
HOW TO USE DUAL APPS ON Samsung Smartphone
Only specific models and apps are supported withDual Messenger. To set up Dual Messenger please see the step-by-step guide below.
- Go into the Settings menu
- Then Advanced features
- Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger
- A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account with.
- Read the Disclaimer. Once you have read the Disclaimer, tap on Confirm to continue.
- Tap on Install. A second icon for the selected app will appear on your Home screen. You’ll be able to use an alternative account in the second copy of the app.
- Turn on Contact selection to select specific contacts for your second apps.
- To keep using the same contacts between the main and second apps, turn off Contact selection.
- You have now successfully installed the second app.
Please Note: The second icon will have the Dual Messenger symbol on the lower right side of the icon.
I hope you understand all about How to use Dual Apps on Samsung Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!