Samsung has officially started the Download 2nd One UI 2.0 beta update program for the Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+ smartphones that will be also other Samsung smartphone
You can now download the Second One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+.
- This Guide is only for your smartphone so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
Galaxy S10 Plus
One UI 2.0 Beta2> ZSJF:
One UI 2.0 Beta2 > ZSJF:
One UI 2.0 Beta2 -> ZSJF:
STEPS TO INSTALL ONE UI 2.0 BETA
- First, Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: