Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. Today in this article, we will show you how to use Samsung DeX mode in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ into a full-blown desktop PC.
Get a PC-like experience on the go with Samsung DeX. It’s an interface where you can seamlessly work, watch, and play. When you want a larger display, connect it to your mobile device with a cable and use like a PC. Your mobile device can even be used as a mouse and keyboard. So you’re all set to go, and ready to change how you multitask and use your everyday apps.
HOW TO USE SAMSUNG DEX MODE IN GALAXY Note 10 and Note 10+
The Galaxy Note10 takes multitasking to the next level by making Samsung DeX even easier to use. Now, all it takes to expand your mobile experience to your Windows PC or Mac is a simple USB cable.
Getting started is easy: simply access Samsung DeX’s official website on your PC or Mac to download and launch the Samsung DeX for PC installer, and connect your smartphone to your computer. Once everything’s set up, the program will automatically launch Samsung DeX via a window on your computer’s screen.
From there, you’ll be able to easily drag and drop files between your smartphone and PC, and enjoy more space to manage your go-to apps. In addition, even when it’s connected to your PC, your smartphone can still be used to make phone calls, send messages, and surf the internet.
The requirement for DeX:
- Any Monitor/TV with HDMI port
- USB Type C to HDMI cable
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ (Note 9 Works too)
How to Connect:
- Connect “USB type C to HDMI cable” into your Galaxy Note 10 device type C Prot and other side connect with your monitor/tv into the HDMI port
- As soon as you make the connection happen the phone is going to prompt you to project itself on the actual monitor.
- Which is going to give you Desktop like experiences.
- If you open the Quick Notification Panel in Galaxy Note 10, you will see some DeX functionality.
- You can use your phone as a touchpad and also use screen mirroring.
- You can also connect Bluetooth mouse with your Galaxy Note 10 via Bluetooth.
- You can use your device’s features in an interface environment similar to a computer. You can launch the device’s app or check the device’s notifications and status.
- Some apps or features may not be available when using the Samsung DeX mode.
- Samsung DeX mode supports HD+, FHD, and WQHD resolutions, Some content on your device may be displayed differently on the TV or monitor.
- If the TV or monitor do not support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), the Samsung DeX mode screen may not be displayed.
- Download the firmware from the server to update Samsung DeX mode to the latest version. It is available only when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Some apps may become paid apps depending on their license policies when you use Samsung DeX mode.
- How to Turn on Adaptive Power Saving on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to customize Edge Panel in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: