Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Create a GIF. If you’re wondering How to Create a GIF on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
A GIF (with the file extension, .gif) is basically an image file format that is animated by combining several other images or frames into a single file. This single file is encoded as a graphics interchange format (better known as GIF). Unlike the JPEG image format (.jpg), GIFs typically use a compression algorithm referred to as LZW encoding that does not degrade the image quality and allows for easy storing of the file in bytes.
Create a GIF on Galaxy Smartphone
- First, Open the camera and
- Then Tap the “Settings” gear.
- Tap “Hold shutter button to.
- ” Select “Create GIF.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand How to Create a GIF on Galaxy S10 Series. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!