Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. With hardware and software working together in harmony, see only what you need, using and viewing your phone with an experience that feels second nature. Because it’s the small details that make a big difference. If you are wondering how to use the AR Doodle video in Note 10 & Note 10+.
How to use the AR Doodle video in Note 10 & Note 10+
You can record fun videos with virtual handwriting or drawings on faces or anywhere else. When the camera recognizes a face or space, the doodles on the face will follow the face as it moves, and the doodles everywhere else will be fixed in the same place even if the camera moves.
- Launch the Camera app and tap Video on the shooting modes list.
- Tap the doodle button and select the mode you want. When the camera recognizes the subject, the recognition area will appear on the screen.
- Face: Doodle on a face.
- Everywhere: Doodle anywhere else
- Write or draw in the recognition area. If you tap the record button and then begin to doodle, you can record yourself doodling.
- Tap to the record button to record a video.
- Tap to stop button to stop recording the video. You can view and share the video in Gallery.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: