So after months of leaks and rumors, the Galaxy S10 devices are finally unveiled. They come with some of the class-leading specs and features that you can not find on other devices. So lets a look at the AI App Prediction Feature in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus, this 10th anniversary Galaxy S phone is coming with.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
- World’s First Dynamic OLED Screen in Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., has introduced a new line of premium smartphones: Galaxy S10. With four unique devices, Galaxy S10 line is engineered to meet the distinct needs of today’s smartphone market, so consumers can do more of what they love. Each device delivers a next-generation experience in the categories consumers care about most: groundbreaking innovations in display, camera, and performance.
AI App Prediction Feature in Galaxy S10
Samsung has built-in artificial intelligence into the Galaxy S and you’re gonna love this new feature which will have a big impact on the user experience. This learns what you like and adapt its behavior. It will work out which apps you typically use at a certain time of the day, and preload those in the background so the load faster.
Later in the day, it’ll shut down those apps you typically stop using by launch-time or bedtime, for example-thereby saving resources and battery life. This will improve the user experience by a lot and I’m sure, you’re gonna appreciate this even without knowing it exists.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10