Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Activate Camera Hole LED Notification Light on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is the first phone with a Super Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display. This means that the front of the phone is almost completely screen, with no noticeable bezels or other kinds of obstruction besides the front camera. All three flagship phones have a punch-hole cutout at the top right-hand corner to accommodate the front camera. The Galaxy S10e and S10 have a single front-facing camera, while the S10 Plus has a dual camera layout with a pill-shaped punch hole cutout.
How to Activate Camera Hole LED Notification Light on Galaxy S10 Series
- Download “Always On Edge” app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and tap on Click here for settings.
- Under How to start, enable When a notification comes and the screen is off.
- Under Lighting place, enable around notch only.
- Tap on Save.
Now when you receive a notification on your phone, the camera cutout will light up as per your settings.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope to use to understand all about How to Activate Camera Hole LED Notification Light on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!